We are also looking for full-time and part-time sales associates (Storks) to join our team!
What is Monica + Andy?
We are a digitally native, organic baby and children’s brand that strives to make things better for parents and babies. And we are growing! Inspired by the birth of her daughter, our Founder Monica Royer created Monica + Andy to deliver softer organic fabrics, better-designed clothing and blankets, and a seamless, easy shopping experience for all parents. Thoughtfulness can be found in every design detail and extends to our in-store workshops and classes for new parents and babies. We do it because we care.
Guideshop Manager Desired Skills
A Guideshop Manager should expertly deliver our unique shopping experience to our new clientele in Santa Monica. Our shopping experience comes in a variety of forms. As a Monica + Andy Guideshop Manager, you will be charged with supporting and educating our customers and may even find yourself guiding new and expecting moms, dads, or gift-givers through unchartered territory well beyond blankets and burp cloths. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Monica + Andy brand.
Okay, so what’s a Stork, exactly?
- Educate our customers on the fabrics, features, fit and function of our product, our culture, and our community.
- Hiring, training and managing Stork schedules on a weekly basis
- Effective communication of daily store performance to main Chicago office
- Review Guideshop performance with Director of Guideshops
- Conduct sales meetings with Stork team
- Execute event setup and coordination with event vendors
- Execute on merchandising and store lay out plans
- Operate point of sales system and inventory system
First and foremost, a Stork is a guide. Someone who connects with and understands the needs of our parents and our gift giving clients. You’ll be responsible for educating our customers on the fabrics, fit and features of our collection all while welcoming them into our community.
- Someone who is empathetic and confident in their ability to genuinely connect with employees and storks
- Someone who is self-motivated with confidence in their ability to genuinely connect with clients
- Someone with a desire to help grow our brand and build a book of clients
- A confident top performer with the proven ability to drive results
- Someone with strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a diverse group of individuals
- Someone with a positive attitude who can motivate our team of storks and lead by example
- An extremely organized individual with a keen attention to detail who can maintain the presentation of our Guideshop
- A driven worker who can take the lead on and manage multiple projects with a can-do attitude
- Someone who can drive business through online and offline channels daily
- A results-oriented person who is intrinsically motivated
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work with integrated teams
- An energetic, personable individual who is excited to join and participate in the Monica + Andy culture
- A love for, and understanding of our focus – children
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Management experience 1-2 years (retail experience is a bonus!)
- Previous Sales Experience 2-3 years
So what are we looking for?
We need Storks that can expertly deliver our unique shopping experience to our clientele in New York.You will be charged with supporting and educating our main customers — new and expecting parents — through our Layette experience and seasonal collections. You will also help gift-givers through unchartered territory beyond blankets and burp cloths.
You . . .
- Are empathetic and confident in your ability to genuinely connect with co-workers.
- Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to genuinely connect with customers.
- Have a desire to help grow our brand and build a book of clients.
- Are a confident top performer with the proven ability to drive results.
- Have a positive attitude and can motivate and lead by example.
- Have a keen attention to detail.
- Have a love for and understanding of babies + children, and the big people who come with them.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and Retail Management and/or Customer Service experience.
We . . .
- Value self-awareness, honesty, empathy and good energy!
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance.
- Love babies + kids. And the big people who come with them.
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging work, great coworkers and the opportunity to build something.
- Are excited to hear from you!
Please send resumes to email@example.com!